When a customer hosts their own server, Quadrivium protects data via a RAID 5 (Redundant Array of Internal Disks) on the Quadrivium SAN (Storage Area Network). When a hard disk fails, the RAID 5 ensures the data is secure, in addition to backing up servers and data, and storing them in a vault on a daily basis.
- Alleviates stress from unexpected consequences of disasters
- Provides a safe environment for your information
- Manages your data with continuous vigilance from trained personnel
- Makes upgrades easier
- Creates a contingency for catastrophe
- Increases productivity by reducing routine backup duties and software maintenance
- Saves space
Quadrivium is ready to protect your business’s data, because when disaster strikes you should only have to worry about what really matters, people.