– Client Server User (Must have experience)
– Networking environment (Must have experience)
– Business office environment (Must have experience)
Windows · Microsoft Products · Client Server Relationships · Network protocols · Proficient internet skills
Other Required Skills
The applicant should have: knowledge of network equipment maintenance and configuration. This engineer will also be tasked with implementation of both wired and wireless network LAN segments.
Other Recommended Skills
Experience in design of network segments. Knowledge of network architecture as well as documentation.
Hourly/Salary: Depending On Experience
This position is responsible for work associated with supporting existing service levels includes execution of software and hardware changes; to network infrastructure components: – Switches – Routers. Includes monitoring of all network systems and infrastructure components; work order requests; on-call support, problem ticket resolution.
The ideal candidate is responsible for the following duties
Supporting networks, add-ons or modifications to existing networks across various computing platforms. Operating System platforms include but are not limited to Windows and VMware.
– Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot networking hardware and software (Firewalls, Routers, etc.)
– Support a wireless LAN environment
– Providing installation, testing, auditing, integration, and support for network operating systems, network hardware, and messaging systems
– Supporting systems, add-ons or modifications to existing architecture
– Install, configure, support and upgrade networks. Administer, monitor and analyze network systems, as well as network hardware
– Providing end-user support and network administration services
• Increased customer satisfaction • Manage work order queue levels • SLA’s met • Net Ops 1 support • Reduction in network expenses • May help recommend Policies • Strong understanding of both WAN/LAN configurations
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires extensive work using a computer. Occasional lifting of objects up to 40 pounds. May require shift work. Local travel will be required.