– Administrator (Must have 5+ years experience)
– Network Engineer (Must have 5+ years experience)
– Design Engineer (Must have 2-5 years experience)
LAN · WAN · Firewall · CISCO · VMware · MS Exchange · MS SQL · Client/Server · OSs · Voip
Other Required Skills
The applicant should have: An in-depth knowledge of Cisco network equipment, maintenance, and configuration. This engineer will also be tasked with Design and implementation of both wired and wireless network LAN segments. Engineer must be experienced in configuration of VLAN and WAN segments with Cisco Routing and Switching hardware.
In-depth knowledge of server virtualization and data virtualization with SAN/NAS Storage
Other Recommended Skills
Experience in the design of large network segments is also critical. These applicants should also have knowledge of network architecture design as well as documentation.
Salary: Depending On Experience
This position is responsible for work associated with supporting existing service levels includes execution of software and hardware changes; to network infrastructure components: Switches – Routers – Firewalls – Load Balancers – Includes monitoring of all network systems and infrastructure components; work order requests; on-call support, problem ticket resolution.
The ideal candidate is responsible for the following duties
Designing, developing, maintaining, and supporting new networks, add-ons or modifications to existing networks across various computing platforms, telecommunication platforms, and computer languages using established project lifecycle development methodology. Operating System platforms include but are not limited to Windows, Unix (Solaris, Linux, and AIX), and VMware.
– Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot networking hardware and software (Firewalls, Routers, etc.)
– Designing a wireless LAN environment
– Providing installation, testing, auditing, integration, and support for network operating systems, network hardware, and messaging systems
– Analyzing existing technological environment, including hardware, software, operations and transaction volumes to identify efficiencies
– Designing, developing, and supporting new systems, add-ons or modifications to existing architecture, including distributed systems that take advantage of contemporary technologies and reduce operating costs
– Designing, installing, configure, supporting and upgrading networks, administering, monitor and analyze network systems, as well as network hardware
– Providing end-user support and network administration services
• Increased customer satisfaction • Manage work order queue levels • SLA’s met • Net Ops 1 support / guidance • Vender management • Reduction in network expenses • Some independent decision-making and accountability • May help recommend policies • Strong understanding of both WAN/LAN configurations • Cisco Catalyst series switches • Cisco Routers • Clear understanding of Routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF) • Sonicwall & Cisco Firewalls • Virtualization
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires extensive work using a computer. Occasional lifting of objects up to 40 pounds. May require shift work. Local travel will be required.