– Client Server User (Must have experience)
– Networking environment (Must have experience)
– Business office environment (Must have experience)
Windows · Microsoft Products · Client Server Relationships · Proficient internet skills
Other Required Skills
The applicant should have excellent communication and customer service skills. They must be comfortable providing remote end-user support for basic to intermediate level computer problems and technical requests.
Other Recommended Skills
Basic networking and troubleshooting. Some experience with network hardware such as firewalls, switches, and routers.
Hourly/Salary: Depending On Experience
This position is responsible for processing client requests by phone and email to prioritize issues that need technical assistance. Also responsible for documenting issues and contact information and flowing up on a ticket.
The ideal candidate is responsible for the following duties
Perform basic troubleshooting of internal computer and network systems. Assist with administrative responsibilities such as reporting, dispatching onsite technicians, and other duties assigned.
– Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
– Responsible for entering billable time and notes into ticketing system in real time
• Increased customer satisfaction • Manage work order queue levels • Reduction in network expenses • May help recommend Policies • Understanding of both WAN/LAN configurations
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires extensive work using a computer. Occasional lifting of objects up to 40 pounds. May require shift work. Local travel will be required.